An Announcement and Wishlist for Summer!



Hello! ヾ(@゜▽゜@)ノ

As of 10AM on Friday I am officially free from school. For the summer, I mean, and it's even more exciting because I will be heading to Korea for two weeks! 

And since my love of their cosmetics is so obscure, I decided to post a entry to let you guys what I'm interested in buying once I'm there. This list is very flexible, and I may end up not buying some products on it or I find a lot more once I'm in the physical stores. This also serves as a reference for myself, and I've included photos so you guys won't be too bored looking through it~
  • BB Cream
    • Holika Holika Aqua Jelly in both shades
    • Skinfood Red Orange Jelly 
    • Tony Moly Expert Triple BB
    • Tony Moly Luminous Goddess Aura
    • Innisfree No Sebum OR Air Skin Fit
  • CC Creams: 
    • Etude House Correct & Care in Silky 
    • Holika Holika Face2Change 
    • Skinfood Vita Water Drop in D2
    • Tony Moly Luminous Pearl Aura CC Cream
  • Primers 
    • Etude House Baby Choux Base in Mint & Peach
  • Mists
    • Etude House I’m Blooming Sebum Control Mist
    • Holika Holika Oil Queen Cotton Makeup Fixer
    • Tony Moly Pocket Bunny Sleek Mist in Pink 
  • Powder
    • Innisfree No-Sebum No Mineral
  • Blush
    • Etude House Watercolor Blushers in no. 02 Coral & no. 03 Apricot 
    • It's Skin Baby Face Petit Blusher in shades 2 & 4
  • Eyes: 
    • Etude House 
      • Color Pop Eyeliners in BR402 & PK104
      • Dear Girls Cute Eye Maker
      • Surprise Concealer Kit 
      • Tear Drop Liner in Pearl
    • Tony Moly 
      • Backstage Double Eyes Gel Liner in No 02. Brown Eyed Girls 
      • Tony Moly Cats Wink 3GO Mascara
  • Lips
    • Tony Moly
      • Water Jelly Tint in Pomegranate & Strawberry 
      •  Cat Chu Wink in Cherry Pink 
    • Lip Concealer
  • Skincare: 
    • Etude House 
      • AC Trial Clinic Trial Kit
      • Wonder Pore line 
    • Innisfree
      • Apple Juicy Cleansing Oil 
      • Jeju Volcanic Pore Clay Mask
      • Jeju Volcanic Pore Cleansing Foam 
    • Tony Moly
      • Appletox Smooth Massage Peeling Cream
      • Egg Pore line 
      • Tomatox Magic White Massage Pack
  • Etc. 
    • Etude House
      • Bangs Cut Kit 
      • Mini Brow Class Cutting Scissors
      • Mini Brow Class Drawing Guide
    • Brushes
  • Other Brands: 
    • Banila Co. 
    • Espoir
    • Missha
    • Natural Republic
    • Shara Shara
    • Sulwhasoo 
    • The Face Shop 
    • Tn
    • Tony Moly 
Leave me a comment if you have any suggestions! I'd love to have more products to control my skin's weakinesses and also lighten it, but I may also buy ones that you'd like to see reviewed as long as they suit someone in my family. Aaaand I may or may not have a weakness for cute and well-designed makeup packaging. (〃 ̄ω ̄〃ゞ

Please keep in mind though: skincare that is not suited to my skin (teenage / pale / extremely oily / prone to acne and blackheads / large pores) or my mom's (older 40's / medium / normal / no acne or blackheads / sunspots) will take longer to review as I'll have to wait for my cousin (teenage / dark / dry / prone to blackheads / occasional acne but mostly flawless) to use it in August. 

1 comment:

  1. You will buy all that????? That's a lot of products xD try étude cc cream in silky ^^ and also egg pore line :D have fun in Korea and take a lot of pics ok haha

    ReplyDelete